Photobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Short and sweet

Not too much this week, but here ya go friends!
My week was just as normal as always. Went to class, had FHE on Monday, played soccer on Wednesday, and did homework.
Sparks from my week though

Madrid Temple
Thursday: I got to go to the temple! it was amazing! I love the temple so much! The spirit is so wonderful there. Some girls and I were talking about how awesome it is that no matter what temple you are in you get that familiar feeling. You don't feel so far away from home. It is so peaceful and was exactly what I needed.


Friday: We went to Art Madrid. We got to look at art and it was really neat. We had a lady, Eva Navarro, show us her paintings and she talked to us about how she paints and such. It was really cool. Then some girls and I went to Taco Bell! YES, there is Taco Bell in Madrid! I did not know and it was wonderful. At night Veronica, Marynn, Janeen, Jenna, David, and I went into Madrid for the Carnaval. It was pretty neat. It was like a circus and some people dress up.
Guy doing some art

Madrid for the Carnaval!











Saturday: We went to Cuenca! It was a beautiful town. There are houses that hang off cliffs. We looked around and then a lot of the time just laid out in the sun. It was such a beautiful sunny day. I got a little burnt and it gave me a little color! Wooohoo. When I got home I was exhausted.
Cuenca!


Sunday: Church was just wonderful. I love it. At night we went to the Larsen's again. They made us Crepes. nom nom nom. We also have this guy who works for BYU here taking photos of us. It's odd having a camera in your face and having to look natural..oh well.

Side notes:
This tuesday we leave for Barcelona! I am stoked.
My english is slacking a bit.
I'm going to a Real Madrid soccer game.
I'm happy...very happy.
Do I really have to ever leave this place??
Adios.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment